SKRM Foods India Pvt. Ltd. is a decades old company dealing in premium quality Basmati Rice. We have our rice mill at Taraori, Haryana, which is fitted with needed machines and equipment to produce tons of Pusa Golden Sella Basmati Rice, Indian Best 1401 Pusa Sella Basmati Rice, 1121 Rice, 1509 Basmati, PR11 Golden Sella Non Basmati Rice, Punjab Steam Basmati Rice, Pusa Sella White Basmati, Sharbati Raw Rice etc., without any downtime. All the products are quality checked on various parameters including grain size, aroma, whiteness etc.
We deliver Pure and Premium Quality Pesticides Free Rice to our Customers which is directly sourced From Organic Growing Fields of many farmers. Our Rice is as per EU norms and Standards for Tricyclazole with Zero Tolerance limit. We also fulfill USDA Standards in Export of Rice.
General rice processing and milling method
- PRE-CLEANING: Removal from the paddy of all imputations and unfilled grains
- PARBOILING (As requested): Paddy is processed through the parboiling process that boosts the nutritional content of rice by starch gelatination in the grain.
- DESTONING: This process removes tiny stones from Paddy
- HUSKING: Paddy is dehusked in this procedure
- Husk aspiration: The non-husk paddy and brown rice, obtained after husking, are separated from the husk in this operation.
- Paddy separation: The rest of the non-husk paddy is removed from brown rice at this stage.
- WHITENING: Wholesale or partial removal of Bran Layer from Brown Rice
- POLISHING: The outside of the Milled Kernel is increased by removing the left layer of the bran and polishing the grain to obtain White Rice.
- SORTEX and grading: Grains of discoloration are taken away. The grains are then separated into different segments according to the desired grain length range. Finally, brokers are separated from entire grains.
- WEIGHMENT and packing: Now processed rice will be moved to storage tanks. It is then planned for packaging according to customer packaging specifications.